Tuesday, May 05, 2015

road bike

Great road bike weather. I inherited one a few years ago. It belonged to a neighbor whom I didn't know but claimed to be a fan. He committed suicide and his buddy gifted me this bike. Then it got weird. His light still had 2 almost fully charged C batteries. Now suddenly I'm in charge of a buried man's last possible potential energy. I'm riding a bike that is almost as fast as a car (in town) and I'm being stingy with turning on the headlight. It's the man's last fingernail of a grasp on this prime material plain. I may be really good at freaking myself out. The bats eventually faded out so I said some kind words over them before ceremonially shooting them into the next neighborhood with my slingshot. RIP still a great day for a ride.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.